Independent parking in 2 levels above each other without pit. By lifting and sliding the platforms, direct access to all parking places at the entrance level.
A driving lane in front of the full width of the system is required to access all parking spaces. Entrance level platforms move laterally and upper-level platforms move vertically, with always one platform less at the entrance level. To collect a car parked on the upper level, the platforms at the entrance level will first move to one side to provide an empty space into which the required platform is lowered.
- Platform width up to 270 cm
- Platform load 2,000 kg and 2,600 kg
- Variable arrangement of 2- 10 grids beside one another
- Combination of stacking and moving cars closer together
- Independent parking in 2 levels above each other
- Multi-size options corresponding to car heights, car width and platform loadings
- Easy operation and parking comfort
- High level of operating and functional safety (German TÜV tested, CE compliant)
- Low-wear, proven hydraulic systems
- Combination of visitor places and permanent parkers possible