The combination of stacking and moving together with a pit arrangement provides additional height in the top level - parking space for vans, SUVs is provided.
Independent parking in 2 levels above each other with a pit, suitable for when headroom is restricted. With a height of only 2,20 m as available for conventional parking garages, Combilift 542 provides 2 parking levels above each other. This system has always one platform less at the entrance level. When requesting a lower level platform, the upper level platforms will move laterally until there is an empty space into which the appropriate platform is raised.
- Platform width up to 270 cm
- Platform load 2,000 kg and 2,600 kg
- Car height 150-205 cm, according to requirements
- Allows SUVs at upper places with a restricted headroom of 2,20 m
- Variable arrangement of 2-10 grids beside one another
- Combination of stacking and moving cars closer together
- Independent parking in 2 levels above each other
- Multi-size options corresponding to car heights, car width and platform loadings
- Easy operation and parking comfort
- Vehicles are parked behind theft-proof safety gates
- High level of operating and functional safety (German TÜV tested, CE compliant)